Are you a tech enthusiast with a desire to build more efficient, patient-centric healthcare? Come work with us!
At Medixine we want to enable a smooth and flexible healthcare experience for both patients and professionals. With our remote care platform, we help healthcare professionals focus on what’s most important: the patient. Technology is at the core of what we do, enabling remote care solutions currently in 8 different countries.
Now we are hiring a full-stack engineer to join our engineering team.
What is this role like?
In this role, you will work as a part of a bigger team of developers and get to contribute to market-leading solutions that promote health and well-being. You have the possibility to determine which technologies you work with. Some example projects you’ll get to work on: .Net version upgrade to 6, splitting the monolith into easier to maintain entities and several market leading product features in remote monitoring.
This position is well suited for someone with experience in working with other technical people to problem solve, who can help visualize a path towards greater technical excellence while also working closely with product leads and our clients to continuously deliver value. Our working language is English.
What we are looking for?
- Several years of hands-on coding/development experience in web-based app development
- Drive and passion to challenge the status quo and find the best development options out there. Commitment to problem-solving and owning your code from identification to development, testing, and go-live with customers.
Seen as an advantage:
- Experience with some of the following tools and technologies: Visual Studio, SSMS, DevOps, Non-SQL, Dapper
- An understanding of scalable cloud services
- You understand best practices around microservices and have a vision how to develop global solutions that can be easily customizable per market
Benefits you will get as a Medixinian:
- Comprehensive occupational health care
- Lunch benefit
- Benefit for public transportation
- A bike benefit
- Nanny service for a sick child
- Free gym at the office building
- International operating environment
- Our cozy office is located in Keilaniemi, Espoo. You can work flexibly both from the office and remotely.
See our website for references and use cases of our platform. On top of the ones listed there, we are currently working with some customers that are still a secret.
For additional information, contact Meeri Siljamäki, VP of Product & Operations at email@example.com
Did you get interested? Email your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t ponder too long – we’re going through the applications and interviewing the candidates as they come. We’ll hire for the role as soon as the right match is found!
Join us on our journey as we create better healthcare!