Are you a tech enthusiast with desire to build more efficient, patient-centric healthcare? Come work with us!
At Medixine we want to enable a smooth and flexible healthcare experience for both patients and professionals. With our remote care platform, we help healthcare professionals focus on what’s most important: the patient. Technology is at the core of what we do, enabling remote care solutions currently in 6 different countries.
Now we are hiring a Lead Engineer to join our engineering team.
What is this role like?
In this role, you will work as a part of a bigger team of developers and get to drive market-leading solutions. You will be responsible for your own area and get to determine the technologies used for development.
As a Lead Engineer, you will be influential in selecting and implementing our technologies and approaches as we navigate away from a single web app to a full cloud-native infrastructure. This includes helping us move into a DevOps approach, simplifying and deconstructing our legacy code into microservices.
While we are currently focused on using Azure’s cloud platform offerings, we are flexible and willing to listen to new and outsider perspectives in service of a better overall technical solution.
This position is well suited to someone with experience in working with other technical people to problem solve, who can help visualize a path towards greater stability and technical excellence while also working closely with product leads and our clients to continuously deliver value.
Our working language is English.
What we are looking for?
- A proven track record of hands-on coding experience in either the context of application development and/or DevOps. Have several years of working with and demonstrable skills with T-SQL, .Net (C#), TypeScript, and Python, with a preference for Bicep as a DSL
- Experience working with scalable cloud services. An understanding of how to manage and maintain cloud-native applications across multiple infrastructure models
- Familiarity with best practices and standards in operating, maintaining and troubleshooting SQL databases. Hands on experience with MS-SQL preferable
- Drive and passion to challenge the status quo and find the best development options possible. Commitment to problem-solving and owning your code from identification to development, testing and go-live with customers
Seen as an advantage:
- You understand best practices around microservices and have a vision how to develop global solutions that can be easily customizable per market
- You understand the concept behind production monitoring of cloud-native applications. You have a vision of how to best implement these practices and transition toward proactive application management
- Experience in planning and leading technical projects in an Agile environment, breaking work into small deliverables and overseeing efforts over multiple iterations
- The ability to take part in troubleshooting and issue diagnosis, help identify problem areas and develop solutions that can then be implemented by the engineering team
Benefits you will get as a Medixinian:
- Comprehensive occupational health care
- Lunch benefit
- Benefit for public transportation
- A bike benefit
- Free gym at the office building
- International operating environment
- Our cozy office is located in Keilaniemi, Espoo. You can work flexibly both from the office and remotely
See our website for references and use cases of our platform. On top of the ones listed there, we are currently working with some customers that are still a secret.
Did you get interested? Email your application and CV to email@example.com. Don’t ponder too long – we’re going through the applications and interviewing the candidates as they come. We’ll hire for the role as soon as the right match is found! For additional information, contact Meeri Siljamäki, VP of Product & Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on our journey as we create better healthcare!